Today a lot of companies make great phones but this post will be dedicated specially to Huawei Mate 10 Pro. Starting with the price this phone cost about 700$ which may sound high but let’s see other competitors offer:
- Apple IPhone X is between 999$ – 1150$.
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ is 840$.
- LG V30+ is 900$.
Right now, the price sounds decent after looking to the competition but this is not all, what you get in the package for that price is again the best deal right now.
What’s inside the box:
- The phone itself.
- Fast charging brick.
- USB type C dongle for headphones jack.
- Rubber protective case.
- The manuals.
Some companies do not offer fast charging brick, this phone came with one in the box also it has a screen protection already installed.
- Dual Leica camera system, one of the best camera on a smartphone right now.
- Build-in AI chip which is optimizing your phone to consume less battery and can translate the text from a photo written in any language to any other language so you can travel anywhere in the world going to a restaurant and understand the menu just by making a picture to the menu.
- Battery life can go up to 2 days with intensive usage. The battery life is simply amazing and is charhing very fast, it took only 75 minutes untill the battery is 100% charged from 0%.
- It does not have a headphone jack but this is nothing new for 2018.
- You can’t expand your space, there is no slot for SD Card, the phones came limited with 128 GB which is anyway enough.
The bend test was also done by a lot of youtubers and did pass the durability test. Some of the phones can bend a little if you apply force on bending and can break up the adhesive which is actually making the phone waterproof but this phone was made very well by Huawei.